- Home Page
- About us
- Internal Quality Assurance
- External Quality Assurance
- Professional Development
- Ongoing and Completed Projects
- Academic Integrity for Quality Teaching and Learning in Higher Education Institutions in Georgia (INTEGRITY)
- The Quality Assurance Thematic Group
- International Cooperation
- Quantitative Indicators
- Vocational Center
The Quality Assurance Service is one of the main governing bodies of the university. Its goal is to establish a culture of quality within the university. The Quality Assurance Service (QAS) ensures the quality of teaching, learning, research and the third mission of the university (contributions to the development of society) at the administrative and faculty levels as well as institutional effectiveness.
The Quality Assurance Service carries out its activities by adhering to the principles of autonomy; inclusion; academic integrity of the university; respect for academic freedom and diversity; sharing best practices; and with a critical approach to current issues.