- Home Page
- About us
- Internal Quality Assurance
- External Quality Assurance
- Professional Development
- International Projects and Events
- Strengthening the QUAlity and RElevance of the 3rd mission in Georgian Universities (Erasmus+ SQUARE)
- The Quality Assurance Thematic Group
- Quantitative Indicators
- Vocational Center
The Quality Assurance Service is one of the main governing bodies of the university. Its goal is to establish a quality culture in the university space. The Quality Assurance Service ensures the quality of teaching-learning, research, the third mission of the university (contributing to the development of society) at the university and faculty level and the quality of institutional efficiency.
The Quality Assurance Service carries out its activities on the basis of adherence to the principles of autonomy, inclusion and academic integrity of the university, respect for academic freedom and diversity, sharing of best practices and critical approach to current issues.