- Home Page
- About us
- Internal Quality Assurance
- External Quality Assurance
- Professional Development
- Ongoing and Completed Projects
- Strengthening the QUAlity and RElevance of the 3rd mission in Georgian Universities (Erasmus+ SQUARE)
- The Quality Assurance Thematic Group
- International Cooperation
- Quantitative Indicators
- Vocational Center
The Quality Assurance Service facilitates dialogue on teaching, learning and assessment between university academic staff and students, both within individual faculties and at the university level. This contributes to student involvement in improving the teaching, learning and assessment processes and creates a platform for constant feedback and an exchange of views.
The QAS prepares resources (guidebooks, tutorials, textbooks, presentations, etc.) for the professional development of the academic staff, and conducts seminars and public lectures by local and foreign colleagues. In addition, QAS offers the academic staff individual consultations on modern approaches to teaching, learning and assessment, which ensures that they can also share the best practices in the world as well as at their faculties, and discuss challenges.