The Press was founded in 1933. It is a part of Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University. Its purpose is to support the successful implementation scientific, educational and educational activities of the University. The Press publishes scientific and fiction literature, dictionaries, textbooks, monographs, scientific collections, journals etc.
Contact - 0176, Tbilisi, 14 Chavchavadze Ave. + 995 (32) 225 04 84, 6278 or 6284 or 6283