Website is working in a trial mode

(Old version)
geo
facebook
youtube
twitter icon
linkedin icon
7BXpQN5t1545210727.svg
FACULTY OF MEDICINE

The history of higher medical education was established in 1918 from the establishment of the Tbilisi State University and its medical faculty

On April 9, 1919, the Faculty of Medicine was founded as an independent faculty, and at the end of the academic year of 1929-1930 he stopped working at the university.

In 1995, Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University Higher Medical Education was restored at the Faculty of Biology and Medicine in medicine as well as in 2000 by the decision of the Great Council of the TSU, Faculty of Medicine was established as an independent faculty

ALUMNI